Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, June 11, 2012

623. WOW The New York Times finally gets it

This article from The New York Times finally declares the pain to We the People. as of 2010. They finally reported the facts between 2007 and 2010: Net Wealth average down to $77K from $126K, income down 7.7%, savings down to 52% (from 56.4%). Maybe I missed previous articles from them, but I can't seem to remember any. Their heading was that the 2010 Net Worth was actually back to that of the early 90s. Maybe I didn't read it carefully enough, but the facts they presented were only between 2007 and 2010. So be it. It's bad anyways.  I'm sure they want to lead with a heading, at least, that included Bush year. Well, surprise, I agree that Bush also overspent carelessly. But, we investors did get the Bush Tax cuts that kept us afloat AND SPENDING to keep the economy alive. That continues today. NOT a smart move by the spenders who continue to rack up debt that will kill them -- or us if bailouts are granted -- in the future. I see the Times CONCLUDED that three quarters of the net worth during this time frame was due to the housing crash. My house isn't down! I'm sure they are referring to the critical areas like CA, Florida, and Nevada and applying the percentage there to the overall average net worth everywhere. Who know for sure; I can only conclude this based on their always liberal-biased news. As a matter of fact, I don't even know why this article was published. Where did the data come from and is it consistent with the dates provided? Oh, I love the media. What was the intent? Why wasn't 2011 data included? Because it made everyhing look better? What purpose did this article serve?

No comments:

Post a Comment