Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

607. Oh Jolly Comment OBlunder

Obama says the queen is a "living witness" to the power of the alliance between the U.S. and Britain. Now that's praise I'd like to hear about myself -- that I'm old and only sat and watched the world spin. Better no comment than something like this. Once again, OBlunder didn't have teleprompter notes from someone else more mature. When you review this article, be sure to read all the comments. Surely he could have found something more flattering! Guess that's all you can expect from someone who practiced this all his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment