Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, April 23, 2012

564. Beware young people...SS Trust 3 yrs lower

Although this article doesn't address OBlunder and Congress giving away future SS Trust $$$ to the working class through its already extended bill reducing the percent of income going to SS and into the pockets of those working today, it doesn't surprise me that the fund is now due to run out sooner. Pay me now, or pay me later! The young have quietly chosen (by NOT arguing to kill the extension) to take a few more bucks today. Congress blessed them by passing the extension. OBlunder grins because he thinks he helping people today -- the working class! Unfortunately, its the poor and seniors who don't get to participate in the $Billion handouts, while all you young ones get to suffer in the end. So glad it won't affect me! Don't miss the alarm next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment