Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, April 19, 2012

459. Tired of constantly responding to Secure Content Only popup?

In my pursuit to fixing other problems, I had to reset my Internet Options under (TOOLS) and again started to receive the annoying popup message that warned me and asked me if I want to view only Secure Content. Seems that over 50% of webpages now mix secure and nonsecure text on pages and quite often don't take the time to selectively send only one or the other. So, the solution to the annoyance is to go to Internet Options, SECURITY tab, Internet zone, select CUSTOM LEVEL..., scroll down to Miscellaneous branch and then continue under it to find Display Mixed Content radio buttons. Select ENABLE and OK out. All fixed. You won't be bothered again.

No comments:

Post a Comment