Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Sunday, April 15, 2012

452. It's Been a while

Spring is usually a busy time for me. When you accidentally cut the phone line and have to wait for AT&T, it becomes unusually long. Now add another week after the repair for a global AT&T problem that hampered my Internet connection and it just became a real long time since I reported here. Thanks AT&T.

But then nothing really is different. Yes, the Republican race has seen a few fallout, AT LAST. And OBlunder and his secret agents are putting on an admirable show for the world in Columbia at the summit meeting, if you call parties with prostitutes and p***ing off Latin America leaders admirable. I just love his lack of facts and continuous lies to We the People. Unfortunately, the larger part of America is so clueless they relish the rhetoric off his lips like a sweet ice cream Sunday.

The market has held its own since last time. Of course it has its down days for BUYING, but should rally one more time before the dreaded summer months' stall. Politics will dig its claws into the economy and market until the victor can be predicted. Oh how I don't want 4 more years of small business bashing, dependency on OPEC, world leader rebellion, far more debt and deficits. If only the larger majority of "clueless" voters would absorb just 10% of what has been going on. But, we've all heard about arguing with rocks or walls.

I've been trying to understand what's so neat about Facebook for the last week. My first concern was to try to figure out WHO would see the things I enter and how to restrict things to just friends. I was also swamped with "possible" new friends. WOW. Facebook presents you with everybody's friend's friend's friend.... etc. and asks you if they are possible somebody you know. I threw several pictures out there, and now see how others can comment on them; unfortunately, the comments were to someone in a picture, but I ended up getting it too. Haven't figured it out yet how to limit things to what I really want and no more. If you want to chat, catch me on FACEBOOK at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003751748920#!/profile.php?id=100003751748920

Bought a monster tiller this year and have the entire garden planted except for peppers. My tomatoes were again planted inside wall-of-waters the last week in March and have already grown out the top. Last year I had the first tomato around June 1. I currently have a few small ones on some plants now and should beat that date by a week this year. And, yeah ... no back aches this year!

OK ... now we're up to date. I'll try to get back to the news and my ranting. Will also document a few Windows 7 peculiarities and solutions. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment