Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, April 19, 2012

457. Silver Spoon Comment

I was going to comment on OBlunder's "Silver Spoon" comments which indirectly alleged Romney was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, but I held off. Now it is more appropriate now that Romney responded that he won't apologize for his father earning millions, but BEING BORN POOR. Way to go Oblunder. My comment was going to be and is now OBlunder must have been born with his FOOT in his mouth. Seems he is still gnawing on it. What a loser. Thank you Mitt for telling us how your father succeeded in the American Dream. At least We the People will again have one under you. I am sure with Solyndra (see latest on investigation), $535M lost from OUR wallets, and his unnecessary trips everywhere, several more $Millions, Oblunder WASTED much more than 10x Romney's father. Also note in the article, that his father and Mitt donated much of the father's fortune to CHARITY. OBlunder, what a fool and liar your are.

No comments:

Post a Comment