Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, October 27, 2023

1181. ONEDRIVE disappeared from PC

 I never used ONEDRIVE and removed it from my system awhile back. Now I am testing ONLINE FREE Microsoft 365 for my client who is visually impaired so I can use the dictate feature to write documents or do emails. The Online 365 uses ONEDRIVE to save it documents. Thus, you can see them on your PC to perform some operation by clicking on the ICON in the Taskbar. But, I still don't see ONEDRIVE the file in File Explorer.

I did Start > typed ONEDRIVE and selected it. It opened the ONEDRIVE folder located as a subdirectory of my user name. I then PINNED it in Quick Access. Now I am in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment