Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, July 9, 2012

650. Duh! The people being scammed are the ones voting too!

Sometimes I read about crime that may eventually result in good things. I am amazed that people who vote don't read and stay current with things. For example, Scams! It's not that the media does not report the basics of all scams; it's that people don't even listen to the news or read papers! Maybe if you get scammed on something as obvious as this scam, you'll start to take an interest in understanding the economic and political issues BEFORE voting. Those scammed are those who, like in elections, are suckered into believing they are working with a nice guy/gal. Sorry if you fell for this scam -- I just hope I;m wrong and you do NOT vote similarly on the basis of appealing rhetoric instead of the issues and facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment