Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, November 23, 2009

143. Still Some Optimism

Ok...Mr. Doom & Gloom got over the weekend defeat in the Health Care Bill ...but, only short term. This should give us time to bail out. For some reason politics is being trumped by the speculators and Asia move. Commodities continue to rise quickly against a corresponding drop in the dollar. This can't go on forever...but come catch a wave through turkey day. I still have my exit strategy in place to offload if necessary. Yet, I'm going to ride the bubble higher while its inflating. Risky, yes. Maybe I'll trim back if the market makes a big move up today. Bottom line, don't panic yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment