Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, November 5, 2009

126. The Running of the Bulls

Nice spark to the market today -- up 203.82, 2.08%, to 10005.96. My calls have been pretty accurate -- check if you like by clicking on "Stocks." With that I'm going to venture another prediction. I've already predicted an 11,000 DJIA high by year end, but have to first guess how that will occur. Signs in the grass tell me I can lift my nose up and enjoy the squirrels in the trees for the next 8-9 trading days before I should get back to sniffing out the next breather in the market which should be a short one with recovery already in place by Thanksgiving. The oscillations still predict only about a 10,800 high in December, but I see a recovery from a small December drop passing the 10900 mark heading upward by year's end. Something has to happen to drive the DJIA to the 11,000 mark before January 5th -- maybe another better-than-expected GDP report and FED ignoring the inevitable rise in inflation and some false reduction in job employment numbers. But, I'm sticking to my story -- 11K by year end. However, I feel pretty pessimistic about early January -- hope that feeling goes away, but am afraid it would only be a delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment