Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

124. House Bill 3962 – Part 7

This is my last post re HR3962. Did I read it all? Yes and No. There is NOTHING informational in the remainder of the document. The Medicare Division section is a joke. 99.9% of what I browsed is bureaucratic construction, studies, analysis, regulations. I can't find ANY benefits for We the People. How can you possibly estimate a cost when most of the details are UNKNOWN?

We are in deep doo-doo if they push this bill forward! There is absolutely no reason for including 75% of the crap they included in here. What shocks me is that can't Medicare make any changes without going through the Bill-Process? This alone is why we don't ever want a government run program of any kind, particular Health Care!

Here's a suggestion. If they really want a government run health care program, then BUY an insurance company and declare it as THE public option. NO changes would have to be made to any staff, administration, etc. Costs would be maybe $50B for the company and $1B for any modifications. A whopping $51B instead of $1.3T!

This administration is either really stupid or trying to break our economy and people's spirit on purpose! Wake up America. I hope everybody gets out tomorrow's D.C. Tea party or local one soon. I WILL be attending the one here tomorrow at noon at John Stiff Memorial Park. Join me local residents.

Grade for entire bill = "F"

No comments:

Post a Comment