Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, November 21, 2009

141. Thanks-Taking Market

After tonight's Senate vote on the Health Care Bill, see Post 140, I can only hope the market isn't too spooked Monday morning. If I were a betting man, I would bet an opening down about 100 and continuing down to maybe 200.I hope my gloom isn't felt by the investment community overall. If we can hold above 10,100 DJIA we might recover by the end of the year or by the time of the final Senate vote, whichever is earlier, before the real doom. I just changed my year-end prediction to no higher than Friday's close. Tonight the government sent We the People its warmest Happy Thanks-Taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment