Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, November 2, 2009

117. Buyers Getting Anxious

All aboard the bus. Buyers have been trying to raise the DJIA, but there are still sellers determined to drop it. The last 2 business days have been a volatile roller coaster with today ending up. I feel with the buyer pressure we'll win shortly. Maybe some more volatility tomorrow -- I started edging back in today at market lows. Guess you could call me anxious -- 9550-9600 was my original estimated low, but each day moves that upward. So, following a low of 9664 and then a 9679, the floor may be under this market. This may be the time catch the bus to the DJIA 11,000 New Year's Eve Extravaganza.

No comments:

Post a Comment