Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, November 6, 2009

127. Obama Needs to Become Jobless!

"The extra 20 weeks could push the maximum a person in a high unemployment state could receive to 99 weeks, the most in history. Unemployment checks generally are for about $300 a week."

This is a quote from this article: "Obama signs homebuyer, jobless bill assistance"

Give me $300/week and I'd go cut grass when I want to -- certainly no more -- and pocket my tax free dollars too! What an incentive to find work. And, for 1.9 YEARS. $15,600/year is probably as much as many pensions or social security payments. Why don't we let all people collect welfare? Now we definitely don't want to ask these people to take a minimum salary job at $14,336/year do we? I need only ask, is the $300 tax free too? That is, are they really making the equivalent of $365 taxable dollars or $18,980/year? I want to thank these jobless people for not taking a lower or equal paying job than they have-- I enjoy paying your lazy butt. Personally, two days of this crap would make me feel totally guilty that I wasn't contributing to the America's growth instead of America's destruction. GET A LIFE.

By the way Michigan auto workers who are still jobless. Why don't you move to Delaware so you can work in Joe Biden's new GM plant being built? Can't you see that you job is most likely lost forever? Is the plant being built in Delaware because the state taxes are lower offer businesses? Or because of pork politics? WAKE UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment