Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, May 4, 2019

869. "The Bazaar of Bad Dreams" by Stephen King – 5 Stars


The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King – 4 Stars
Publisher: Scribner
ISBN: 9781501111679

This collection of Stephen King’s short stories included many stories written before the author went political and lost his muchness. I appreciated the variety and styles, two of which were his version of poetic verse. This had to be at least the third time I read these stories and they were as interesting as the first time. Throughout I got to smile, to laugh, to feel intense, to feel the fear and other troubling emotions of characters, to trip along with the author. Mr. King brings it all to the table. Most of the stories were very good.

Reviewer: Rich




No comments:

Post a Comment