Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, May 18, 2018

803. Chrome Icon image disappears on Start Menu

Often I go to my Start Menu only to find the Chrome ICON image entirely black. The nice Chrome image is lost. To fix this:

Unpin the item from your taskbar and check the shortcut in the 'Google Chrome' folder in start menu. If you have the same issue as me, the start menu icon will also be broken.
To fix this, right click the shortcut and selected properties. Then click 'Change Icon...' and select the chrome icon. Click 'OK' and then 'OK' again. Provide administrator details if asked.
Then simply right click on the fixed shortcut and select 'Pin to Taskbar'.

No comments:

Post a Comment