Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, May 4, 2018

799. Apple in the basket

It's so nice to have an Apple in the basket. Today I looked at it and it was all polished up. I've been blessed since original buys of this stock. Plus, the entire market rose -- DJIA +332. Back to 24262 after months of swinging in the breeze. Can't say we'll keep our feet dry for a long time, but I can say whoopee the ride has been interesting. Since last post re market, Post 793, when Sam said get ready to jump. So, I've been nibbling since then with the few pennies that came my way. Haven't jumped in big time yet, but just added to the family-income-machine near troughs -- like stopping and getting refreshments when the coaster reaches the bottom. Must admit that some of the refreshments didn't settle too well before the climb was done and the drop occurred again. But, isn't it exciting. Love seeing the world from the top with a full basket of apples, my Kindle, and other diverse things. 

So, what does Sam say now? Enjoy what you have and ride on. Let's wait for all the Trump news nonsense to disappear and China to walk like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment