Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, May 7, 2018

802. Kindle HDX revisited

It's been ages since (only once) I wrote about my Kindle HDX. It just doesn't hiccup! I'm amazed that Amazon can upgrade it's operating system so effortlessly and transparently, unlike Microsoft Windows. Of course, it is only an Android Tablet though.

The first post, # 715, reported Zinio not working and its fix. Ironically, this is a repeat since the Kindle version went belly up a few weeks back and I now have something called DGB Digital application which replaces it. I got it by visiting my RGB Digital magazine page where I borrow magazines via my Arlington Public Library account and at bottom is a hypertext to get the Kindle version of its new reader. That's all it took. Happy again. 😀

Can't say enough about Amazon's products. My wife still uses her 4th version very old reader and won't give it up! So light weight it became part of her hand. Cooking done one-handed, watching TV one-handed, etc. Another nice thing is that Amazon cares about legacy applications and functions, unlike Microsoft which replaces things with more lights and sparkles but less satisfying apps. So, KUDOS to Amazon, especially since it has been a money maker in my stock Porfolio for years and years.

No comments:

Post a Comment