Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, April 30, 2020

954. "Eddie’s Boy" by Thomas Perry - 5 Stars


Eddie’s Boy by Thomas Perry -   5 Stars
Publisher: Grove Atlantic
ISBN: 978080215775 

It has been several years since I read the first three books in the Butcher’s Boy series. I was glad to see that Michael has not lost his talents as he aged. I especially enjoyed the flashbacks to his early years when Eddie taught him his trade, to kill and survive.
As would be expected in a novel about an assassin for the mob, there is plenty of action and violence. Michael kills a lot of bad guys. His talents for intricate planning and manipulation are as good as his ability to survive an attack on his life.

There is enough past history included in this book to enjoy it without reading the first ones in the series, but I am sure it will encourage you to read the first three as well. I was excited to find that the Butcher’s Boy is back. While Thomas Perry’s books are always enjoyable, these are my favorites.

Reviewer: Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment