Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, April 11, 2020

948. "The Essence of Darkness" by Tom Clearlake 2 Stars


The Essence of Darkness by Tom Clearlake  2 Stars
Publisher: Moonlight
ISBN: 9782956131649 

I read 56% of this book and could not get any further. It started with an interesting case of missing children then kept becoming more and more convoluted. The descriptions of the Adepts and their technology were slow and did not make much sense. I labored through those parts hoping to get back to faster paced events only to once again get lost in lengthy boring narrative. I had enough.
  
Reviewer: Nancy

 


No comments:

Post a Comment