Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, February 24, 2020

943. Suddenlink EZ PAY Bypass Fix

Both posts 942 and 919 document problems with Suddenlink's EZ Pay code failing. If you look at post 919 you will notice that this problem existed since their conversion to a new billing system and since at least November 9, 2019 when I first reported it. It is STILL NOT FIXED.

Problem: It is NOT possible to set up EZ Pay and/or UPDATE EZ Pay via the following browsers: Chrome on Windows 10, Edge on Windows 10, Internet Explorer on Windows 10, Silk on Amazon Kindles Android O/S. Worse yet is that NO Customer Rep via phone, CHAT, or in person at the local store can resolve this issue and, obviously, the software programmers also cannot or the problem was never reported to them! Pitiful! I rand into this problem again yesterday, 2/23/20, as reported in post 942. The reason did is because Suddenlink send me an email that they will not be able to process my Auto Pay (EZ Pay) in March because they increased prices and the amount now exceeds the maximum limit I set. Well, they set it back in November when I had forced them to set it up via their system again! The email stated that I would have to go to My Account/Autopayents and change the "Maximum Setting". This would require doing an Update EZ Pay. But when I went there I received an error and told to call them! Don't waste your time! Instead do the following:

Bypass Fix: Download the Suddenlink Support App from Google Play Store. It will allow you to set up Auto Pay via EZ Pay AND allow you to Update and see the Maximum Setting as in the email. Everything is handled by THEIR mobile app that no Suddenlink Curstomer Rep has yet discovered!

Now I have to fix their billing statement for them that they again changed starting with this billing cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment