Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Sunday, February 23, 2020

942. My "favorite" Company screwed me AGAIN! SUDDENLINK!

Suddenlink has to be the worst company I have ever dealt with. Now they send me an email to me know that they cannot process my next payment via Automatic EZ Pay because I have my maximum settings set too low! They include instructions to change it: Go to Account, Auto Payments, Update EZ Pay and change the setting. Well, of course that didn't work! As if I didn't already know that would not work! You see, when I tried to set it up it didn't work then and someone from Suddenlink after at least five run-arounds finally set it up successfully. Thing is, this person must have also set up the maximum settings SOMEHOW. I have spoken to a rep 3-5 times already today. Each time she came back to ask me to try again. Like some miracle was going to happen to fix it. And again, I restated that the CODE is broken and doesn't offer me a place to change the settings and worse tells me there is an error in EZ Pay to go back to Manage Your Payments. Well, I finally did go to that and removed my old CC I used and added a new one. SAME PROBLEM! Update EZ PAY is BROKEN!

Of course Suddenlink doe NOT provide an email address, so you have no choice other that call. Then the crutch answer from the reps (this one included) is to run down to the local building to get it fixed. But when you do that, they scratch their heads because they can't do it either! What a losing company! Please AT&T get your Fiber down my street! I'll pay double just to get rid of Suddenlink!

Thing is, I originally called them because they changed their bill again and it isn't even correct. They decided to split out Internet from Phone and the new format still INCLUDED both in one section and then Internet again in another place. I tried to get confirmation on what Internet Speed I was supposed to be getting and its price and the Rep instead knocked down My Internet and the phone I was talking on! So useless. Finally when I was back up and she apologized for doing that, I was not able to discuss my bill because she had no information and I need to wait until a weekday.

Internet prices were jacked up this month I think (could never confirm with Rep) about $10-15 per month. I suppose when you are a MONOPOLY you can charge anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment