Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

704. Windows 10 Problems Part 4

UPDATE: This problem has been accepted by Microsoft and fix is due in future updates.

17. Copy still running at 10:12. Note ICON for Defender remained in Tray again. The MISSING ICON WAS A PROBLEM! Note that Defender Disk is not gone. Let’s see if the copy can finish faster. However, context menus still being corrupted. AT 10:13, Sixe of E:\Windows.old is 13.5 GB (c: was 35GB…so, much to go dispite COPY saying it is finished looking at it but keeps flashing files).
18. 10:20 Still Copying. I can download 35GB from Internet faster than this! E: is now at 17.1 GB for windows.old. I shall call it a COPY PERFORMANCE PROBLEM AND A WINDOWS DEFENDER PERFORMANCE PROBLEM! Note that Defender is even OFF at this time for last 12 minutes. At 10:24 Disk transfer rate on E: is less than 7 MB/S while utilizing 98-100% utilization! Btw. My Toshiba is on a USB 2.0 port – it is designed for 3.0 port but still supports 2.0 USB which I have. Maybe I’ll do this again with ROBOCOPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment