Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

703. Windows 10 Problems Part 3

UPDATE: This problem has been accepted by Microsoft and fix is due in future updates.

15. 10:01 Shows change in E:\Windows.old. Copy job has long ago reported 0 items left and o byes left!!! Thus COPY PROBLEM EXISTS. Also fyi, When I displayed the Properties of the Windows.old I did  RC and received an empty Context Menu, but clicked at bottom of it where Prperties would be and got the resulting Properties. Therefore, the entries are just BLANK.
16. 10:08. Copy continues. Turned off Windows Defender! Note ICON back in System Tray while Windows Defender I open.

No comments:

Post a Comment