Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, January 24, 2015

675. Adobe Critical Update Malware Popup

Happy New Year...I have returned.

I have seen so many posts re an Adobe Critical Update Popup (NOT by real Adobe) and there solutions, but haven't seen any solutions easier than the one I employed. I did the router firmware upgrade and it worked to remove the malware popup TEMPORARILY. Maybe the router isn't the cause DIRECTLY! What started my popups happened a while back when my DNS's were having problems rendering magazine images for RBDigital (and Zinio). So, I switched to GOOGLE DNS's 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. That's when the Adobe-thing started (shortly after). Of course the firmware upgrade put my DNS's back to the AT&T ones, but I again switched to GOOGLE's for no reason at all other than it resolved my magazine image before. Well, when the Adobe popup reared up again, I changed just my DNS's back to AT&T away entirely from GOOGLE's and the Adobe malware popup ceased (Permanently it appears after no incidents in at least 6 months).

So, if you are using having the malware Adobe Critical Update popup problem, try changing your DNS's! Especially if you are using 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4!

No comments:

Post a Comment