Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, January 24, 2015

676. 3 years away and NOTHING has changed!

Just reviewed my posts from years past and little has changed. Now that the 2016 elections are upon us (yes already the nonsense begins), I would suggest reviewing some of my old posts so you know where we were and where we STILL ARE! Now it's time for the Republican's to list for the pop (heads up arse) and DO SOMETHING LOGICAL instead of just barking at the enemy. Don't know if Boehner's invite to Netanyahu will win any votes, certainly not mine and I am not leaning Left. You can be assured that I will bash a useless Congress whichever way it leans if it remains uncooperative, meaning passing laws for the wrong reasons and text that is not debated of negotiated. Once in a while I need to vent and it looks like the cap has been released (Sam gnawed it off). Welcome again readers.

Oh, and do ALWAYS listen to the media!!! Yeah, right! I was always disgusted with the main media and liberal media shows, Now I'm even disgusted with the O'Reily, Hannity, and crew. Can any of them stop whining day after day? Even worse lately are all the FALSE reporting and lies. Just take the Media for its worth -- nothing these days. Learn quickly to read AROUND the multitude of clueless reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment