Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

601. Mitt, why didn't you take Letterman along?

Mitt Romney made an unscheduled stop at Solyndra to make a speech outside the front gate to let America know how their $500M was wasted by the Obama administration. Back in post #596 I mentioned that Letterman was clueless re the real facts behind Solyndra. Doesn't that want to make you gag? But, the clueless will continue to believe the clueless! doesn't that make you angry? I just pray the Informed don't let the Uninformed get their way again in November. I just can't get my hands around why Hollywood stars are so clueless. Or are they just ornery and need to disagree with the Informed public -- to be contrary? Does that make them feel superior? Time to slap them awake in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment