Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

588. Powell needs to take off his blinders too.

This same article (post #587) had a snippet in it with words Colin Powell said on MSNBC, specifically saying "... When Governor Romney, not too long ago, said, you know, the Russian Federation is our number one geostrategic threat, well, come on, Mitt, think. That isn't the case." Well, I disagree. This article re Russia testing a long-range missile to counter a "threat" of a missile DEFENSE system seems to me more is going on in Russia -- Powell's perceived ALLY! Wow. Just which countries are defending both North Korea and Iran?And, they aren't a threat worldwide? I certainly wouldn't call Russia an ally, but might lend more to Romney's term, geopolitical foe. You judge for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment