Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

579. Whatever turns you on.

Time magazine's cover exhibits their liberal view of even child raising. I suppose some of the writers needed to justify why they were still being breast fed at 5. I'm no woman, but geez, I wouldn't want a 3 year old hanging on to my boob unless I really, really liked it myself! Would that disqualify me as a mom then and more of a sex addict? How many thousands of years have humans been raising children? Just because a very, very few like it Time needs to publicize it. Nothing more important in the world than the liberal views of anything! What a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment