Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, September 21, 2023

1162. Accessibility: FINALLY have adequate loudness on Lenovo Laptop!

 Since I installed this Lenovo Laptop (Ideapad s340-15API), I have experinced a maximum speaked loudness that was always at the threshold of my poor hearing. Thus, it was very difficut to hear, let along understand, the words spoken over my speakers. If you are hard of hearing like me, you cna hear the music playing but can heear only about 30% of the works enough to understand them. Well, NO MORE!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-U-and-S-Series-Notebooks/Audio-volume-very-very-low/m-p/5019257 had a post below from an echoecho. Thank you Echoecho.

Re:Audio volume very very low

I have got a solution but you will have to sacrifice the dolby benefits for it. Go to dolby audio speaker system -> personalize -> make all the frequencies full. It works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment