Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, December 26, 2020

1004. "A Fatal Affair" by Faith Martin – 5 Stars

 

A Fatal Affair by Faith Martin – 5 Stars

Publisher: HQ Digital

ISBN: 9780008410483

 

The plot is twisty and intelligently complex. The characters are well crafted. The setting is a village where rumors abound and secrets are hidden. There are many more words I can write to praise this novel, but most important of them is I absolutely enjoyed it

This is the third book I have read in the Ryder and Loveday series. The characters bring me back to read more. Trudy has completed her probationary period but is still not being recognized as a capable professional police officer. Dr. Ryder continues to struggle to keep his illness from being noticed. He is a brilliant mentor to Trudy. They work together to lead the story through an investigation that ends in a surprising conclusion, proving that the most obvious facts do not always lead to the correct answer.

I look forward to getting another of Faith Martin’s books, settling into a comfortable chair, and enjoying a great story.

 

Reviewer: Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment