Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, August 28, 2020

980. "The Last Secret of the Ark" by James Becker – 4 Stars


The Last Secret of the Ark by James Becker – 4 Stars
Publisher: Canelo
ISBN: 9781788639040 
 
James Becker did an amazing amount of research for this novel. Actually, sometimes events and settings were over-explained. I often put the book down and read something lighter for a time. I am glad I returned to the story. Despite being plodding at times, it did have enough action to keep it interesting.

I learned some history. It is always good to be a little smarter when I finish a book. I loved the ending. I certainly had not expected it.

The topics of other books by this author are interesting. I plan to read some of them and get even smarter while being entertained.
 
Reviewer: Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment