Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, August 7, 2020

974."Their Silent Graves" by Carla Kovach – 5 Stars


Their Silent Graves by Carla Kovach – 5 Stars
Publisher: Bookouture
ISBN: 9781838888657

I was browsing the list of books available from NetGalley and the colorful cover of Their Silent Graves caught my attention. Amazon flagged it in the categories of police procedural and serial killer, but it is so much more than an ordinary offering in those groups. The plot is clever, complex and unique. It reminds one that our actions have lasting effects on others. The pace is steady. I didn’t rush through or skim any part. I enjoyed each word as I tried to figure out who the killer was and how events would come together at the conclusion. I was not disappointed. The ending was a surprise and was tragically believable. I will definitely read other books by Carla Kovach.
  
Reviewer: Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment