Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, June 5, 2020

000. Blogger Help

A new version and look for Blogger came in 1Q 2020. Unfortunately, it isn't easy to get back to original design and impossible to change new blog to include "Design" on the top to get to the Blog owner's options for changing things. INSTEAD: Until something else changes, I goto Blogspot.com I automatically come up to new screen for customizing my blog. I assume if I ever signoff, I will get an options to sign in from that page. To date however it automatically knows me and signs me in.

THEME: First thing to set up is the Theme you will use. Blogger allows you to select one you like. Each presents its format and colors that I think you can further customize. After selecting a Theme, I had to discover on my own how to get to Design mode like before (See above).

FEATURED POST: I was stuck here! I already had a featured pose from original format, but now had no way to change it or modify it. Here is what I discovered: 
1. Bring  up Blogspot.com
2. Select Theme from left sidebar
3. Select Customize for the Theme
4. Select Gadgets (I already had the Featured Post gadget from before), thus didn't need to add it on next screen
5. "Show Featured Post" is checked for me. So, unchecking it will remove it from the top of my posts. However, once you uncheck, you have to SAVE and that isn't shown on screen until you maximize your window, SAVE is the File ICON on bottom right. Otherwise, to customize Featured Post, select Configure, then uncheck and save.

ADD Contact Form: Y9ou may add a gadget called ADD CONTACT FORM to your sidebar.The order of each gadget in your sidebar can be changed by simply using the mouse to move it where you want. BUT, don't forget to SAVE again (Maximize window and FILOE ICON in bottom right).

No comments:

Post a Comment