Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Sunday, October 27, 2019

902 "Where Have All the Elves Gone?" by Christian Warren Freed -- 5 Stars

Where Have All the Elves Gone?  by Christian Warren Freed -- 5 Stars
Publisher: Warfighter books
ISBN: 9781365991127 

I hadn’t read a fantasy novel in some time and it was fun to get back to a story filled with elves, dwarves, and even a dragon and a gargoyle. The storyline is unique, a novelist who finds himself in the middle of a battle as dangerous and otherworldly as those he writes about. The plot is action packed and although the battles are longer than I liked, they are exciting. I loved the fantasy characters and the human ones as well. Overall, it was an entertaining and enjoyable book. 

Reviewer: Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment