Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, September 28, 2019

900. "Mr. Nobody" by Catherine Steadman –2 Stars


Mr. Nobody by Catherine Steadman –2 Stars
Publisher: Random House
ISBN: 9781524797683

If Net Galley had not given me this book for an honest review, I would not have finished reading it. I did not enjoy it.

The description of medical tests and psychiatric disorders, while accurate, did not make Mr. Nobody’s condition anymore believable.

Dr. Emma Lewis put her chance of career advancement over not only her own, but also her family’s safety. I couldn’t get past her selfishness in rationalizing that she was the only person who could help Mr. Nobody.

Finally, the plot was driven by contrived and completely unbelievable scheming.

Reviewer: Nancy




No comments:

Post a Comment