Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, March 23, 2018

797. All tabs in Chrome get hung Downloading Proxy

I simply can't tell you whether a Proxy is even needed for Chrome! But, in the last month I must have at least 10-15 occurrences of pages not loading and Chrome hung trying to Download Proxy. Din't find a clue searching for fix, but I decided to turn off Proxy requirement in Chrome via Settings/Advanced/System/Open Proxy Settings/Lan Settings. When you get there, UNCHECK Automatically Detect Settings and OK out. Thing seem to work fine this way so far. I suppose if they fail again this way or some other way I'll have to CHECK it back on and find a different bypass/solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment