Featured Post

1210. Presidential Debate - Trump and Harris Ridiculous

 So was there a winner of the Presidential debate or just another setup with ABC? I'll agree that Kamala was more composed and the strat...

Thursday, May 16, 2024

1203. UNRESOLVED - Personalization selection lags 30-60 seconds

 After Microsoft Updates sometime in the near past, Selection of anything while in Desktop Personalization took about 30-60 seconds before it functioned and allowed you to proceed with why you were there. I didn't notice this until 5/15/2004 when my F6 key on my Lenovo Laptop Ideapad S340 died. There's another post on that here. But, why the lag of everything is a mystery today. Most likely, I hope, this will magically get repaired in a future Microsoft Update. If not, I'll research it and find a resolution. If you have a resolution, please post as a comment to this post. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment