Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, August 28, 2021

1020. Covid Studies

 So, what do we REALLY know about COVID (or variants) reinfections:

1. Do we have the number of reinfections of people who were unvaccinated AND already had COVID? Not that I can see. AN easy measure of those in hospital a second time. Hey patient, did you already have COVID before and are not vaccinated? Yes or No. Poof...a statistics that can be reported to CDC and can be accumulated across the country/world and reported to us. But, n-o-o-o. Instead they report things as they did here. This was MEDIA misinformation again. Now read this. A different story and in short they have no clue and need to continue to study: 

"

  • How likely is reinfection
  • How often reinfection occurs
  • How soon after the first infection can reinfection take place
  • How severe are cases of reinfection
  • Who might be at higher risk for reinfection
  • What reinfection means for a person’s immunity
  • If a person is able to spread COVID-19 to other people when reinfected    "
This response still doesn't in general states how often reinfection occurs, but doesn't state the action required, such as, the one I mentioned to get it real numbers on the reinfections from the hospitals/doctors/clinics via a reporting tool.

Thus, the 2x more likely is for those who remain unvaccinated after already having been infected is made up. My wife also read somewhere that expect only 3 months of immunity from natural protection once infected and recovered. But then, as she explained, there are cases where people were infected and it appeared they recovered, i.e., full protection not obtained, only to have a reoccurrence of the virus later. In other words, are the reinfections being examined reinfections or reoccurrences of less protection not fully recovered patients.

2. One question I have is are there adverse effects from over-vaccinating? Please, someone tell me that too so I can make my on mind re getting a booster shot. I already received by 2 jabs of Moderna and recommend that others follow IF their doctor recommends. I would expect that recommendation for anybody with immunity problems or conditions already made available. 

As far as the booster? The doctor may have suggestions, but I'd question him on the facts available from 1. and 2. You'll have to make up your own mind. Also, there have been no conclusive studies re missing the 2 different types of vaccines. So, I would think you should to reduce any risk. So much more is needed. And then, which choice to make will still be difficult. In the distance past I would only ask DO I want Polio or NOT! COVID you might recover from, Polio you didn't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment