Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, November 2, 2017

786. Accuweather (AIR) application Installer Damaged Message

A week ago I build my first 15-5000 machine and successfully installed the Accuweather Stratus 1.1 Gadget without problems. Today, it wouldn't install on my replacement 15-5000 machine! The following tip I found in some 2015 queue to get around the error and allow the product to install:

Set your clock back a year when the install worked ok (I just set my date to 2016). Now, install Accuweather. It will be successful. Set clock back to today (automatic).

Well, what caused the stupid message that the installation failed because the installer was damaged? According to expert back in 2015 (different application), the problem is because they let the Signed Certification expire! Setting machine back before the time it expired allows installation of it (fakes it out).

No comments:

Post a Comment