Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Sunday, August 14, 2016

763. Thanks Michael Phelps

A shout out is necessary for an individual who not only display his success as an Olympic swimmer and collector of gold for decades. but also an individual whose DEDICATION and EFFORTS got him there despite all hurdles. Being a swimmer myself (Sam did super well too) I know the work and dedication to be the greatest. I chose a different path, so I didn't really experience Michael Phelps' in full and don't know if that would even had been possible. However, Michael captured my thoughts and inspired me just like I hope he has inspired others in showing that hard work, thinking positive, beliefs, and dedication can get you to your goals whatever they are. Think positive and go to work. Thank you Michael Phelps. I wish you the same or greater success in whatever your pursue now.

No comments:

Post a Comment