Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

741. Market's in BUY territory

As noted in post #724 the -11% drop from the October high is a signal to jump in and get your feet wet. The noted DJIA level in that note was 16000. We just about made the 18000 level but ended up a hair short. If you believe in Sam's crystal ball you should already be knee deep and need to react quickly before the tub begins to fill again. I'm always a bit anxious and dove in earlier around 16238, afraid I'd miss a bargain on the stocks already far below anybody's expectation and reality. So, as I told my son all week, here's the nod to open the gates, put on your boots, consult nature, do your Wall Street Shuffle, or whatever you need to do get back in the market. Just Sam's opinion though, but I found her to not be all about bark. Enjoy the climb.

BUT --- remember Earnings season is just about upon us and the world economy, commodity prices, including oil, and the strong dollar will scare the dickens out of investors, which in turn will cause a very volatile ride through that period. So, I believe there is no rush to fully immerse oneself at this time and to just stay selective buying the best and biggest losers; keep something for milk and cookies until you see the winds turn strongly.

No comments:

Post a Comment