Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

734. VISA requirements while in turmoil

I applaud the House for the bill banning waivers of visas from the 38 free-movement countries if the individuals traveled to Iraq and Syria in the last 5 years (see this article). This is the first step to improving homeland security. However, I'd take it a step beyond this in the wake of the last two terror attacks in Paris and America. I'd like to see more strict VISA checks for those requesting VISAs for marriage and finances. Then we still have the illegal people already here with expired visas or no visas. How about them? Immigration changes and cleanup needs to begin NOW. I feel the Federal government did an injustice by not performing any checks for a decade, not enforcing the laws, and continuing to avoid stopping the continuance of border jumpers. Let's get serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment