Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

275. You Are What You Eat

I do believe I posted my feelings about the Food Stamp program in the past. For a similar view, and now correlation evidence between Food Stamps and obesity, read this article. There is no reason why tax payer money via food stamps promote obesity and, therefore, higher health risks for the needy and higher insurance costs for the remainder of us. Food stamps need to be limited ONLY to healthy foods. So, go out and beg for your chips and soda! Unfortunately, it's the kids, who have no inkling of what contributes to good health, that suffer because an irresponsible parent buys the crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment