Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, April 5, 2010

268. Think twice Before Choosing Protectionism

There are two interesting articles today worth reading. The first article is about Obama's next step towards Protectionism -- remember what I said in previous posts about its affects on the market. The second article is a more reasonable explanation of how much waste of time the debate on the Yuan's value is and how it can take this market down more than the financial crisis did. This latter report reiterates what I have posted in the past and again summons caution in long-term investments. I also raises the flag some more up the flag pole signaling you to be on higher alert. I know I will be. I just wish Thunderhead would stop being anti-Wall Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment