Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, March 15, 2010

253. The French Don't Need "Protectionism" Translated

All aboard. Free handouts. Join the party. The French sure love to join the band wagon, or are they responsible for leaking "protectionism" to the press? I just posted about protectionism and now I return to the news mill and see this article where France is blaming Germany for its woes. Does this yield more credibility to my warning that the press is catching on and starting to make the air stink again? Be prepared for article after article re to protectionism-like activities throughout the world. Can we rise above the muck from the press? All SHOULD be well until some action of protectionism actually occurs! But, will the investors wait that long?

No comments:

Post a Comment