Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

1185. Create Recovery Drive Fails

 I remember I had this problem with creating a Recovery Drive, but forgot to document resolution so I could avoid this happening again. So, here is one reason for the failure that I think I implemented to resolve this. I will try it again on my visually impaired client's system. Simply, you uncheck the "Back up system files to the recovery drive" option in the dialog. To create, START > Type Create Revovery and select it, now follow the instructions there EXCEPT uncheck the "Back up system files to the recovery drive" option. The above reference then tells you how to proceed, error or not, to then backing up before closing the creating by checking the "Back up system files to the recovery drive" option.

No comments:

Post a Comment