Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, August 19, 2022

1137. "The Scorned by David Putnam" -- 5 Stars

 

The Scorned by David Putnam  --  5 Stars

Publisher:  Oceanview Publishing

ISBN: 9781608094943

 

 I have read all the books in the Bruno series. I have enjoyed them all but this is my favorite. Bruno is planning on a quick trip from Costa Rica where he has made his home to Los Angeles where he is wanted for some past crimes. Nothing goes as he plans. There are bad guys to defeat and good people to rescue.

 The characters are the best, unique and colorful, especially Waldo, the tough smart Rottweiler. The plot is sometimes witty, sometimes intense and often surprising. It never slows. Once again Bruno fights in an evil world to save people who need help. There are always children who can not be left in harmful places. Great book. I look forward to more.

 

Reviewer: Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment