Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, April 2, 2021

1011. "Mastermind" by Andrew Mayne -- 2 Stars

 

Mastermind by Andrew Mayne  -- 2 Stars

Publisher: Thomas & Mercer

ISBN: 9781542020398  

 

I enjoyed other books in the Jessica Blackwood series and was excited to be offered an advance copy of Mastermind. I was very disappointed.

The plot was comprised of a patchwork of events and characters from previous books, scientific theory, ideas for schemes to cause global chaos, government conspiracy, and human rights violation. It was all thrown together in a stew. The killer chimps and medically induced zombies were interesting.  

Other books that I have read by this author were really quite good. I have not, however, read any with Theo Cray as a main character. Mastermind was a let-down.   

 

Reviewer: Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment