Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, December 14, 2018

838. "To Destroy Jerusalem" by Haward Kaplan -- 5-Stars


To Destroy Jerusalem by Howard Kaplan – 5 Stars
Publisher: HK Books
ISBN: 9781723912351

This is the first book I’ve read in the series and had no problem reading it as a stand-alone novel. All characters were adequately introduced requiring no prior book knowledge.

The explosive relationship and plight between the Israelis and the Palestinians was fairly addressed. Though an Israeli agent, Shai Shaham understood and empathized with the Palestinians issues. Through his eyes I furthered my acceptance of the delicate situations and relationships that exist today.

Impressive was the detailed history and geographical depictions of the area which added to the realism and provided a continuous image of the location and environment as the story progressed. Although I know little about constructing a nuclear bomb, I felt the fear, chills, and suspense -- the author’s explanation was certainly credible.

My only negative was that I found some sentences awkward, requiring me to reread them several time before I finally assumed the meaning and continued on.

Overall, I enjoyed this novel. It was suspenseful and yielded essential information required to better understand and envision the issues between the Israelis and Palestinians.

Reviewer: Nancy

Professional Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment